11/07/2013

Finally I've got them!


I just came home and found a note from the delivery service that my package was delivered at the neighbours. At first I thought: “Can it really be my new shoes already?” I couldn't believe it! It really we're my Jennie Ellen shoes! I have being waiting for these for so long.
I had seen them on facebook at first. It took so long before the webshop existed and for them to be able to ship to the Netherlands.
I'm so enthousiastic that I had to share it! I made some pictures with my phone.
The shoes are almost transparent. Even the heels are transparent and they feel very comfortable. I hardly notice I'm walking on heels.
Don't you just love them?!
I'm in love and I can't wait to wear!...

Shoes: Jennie-ellen // Buy at: www.jennie-ellen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment