28/09/2013

Well Hello Goodmorning!


pictures by: Jelmer Steenhuis


Today is my birthday! Now I am 24 years of age!
Because I celebrate my birthday on another day, I could sleep late and walk around in my morning coat half of the day. So I won't show you an birthday outfit, instead I post this beautiful negligee.
I bought it in a vintage shop. It reminds me of the 50's. The flower pattern gives me that flimsy housewife feeling, which I think is very sexy. Another good thing to point out is that beautiful clothes don't always have to cost a lot of money. This gown costs me 4,- euros. Well, isn't that nice!

If you keep your eyes open you will find the most beautiful things. When you use your imagination you will see things in clothes that others won't. You can style it the way you like and get your own unique look that suits you. Sometimes this can be done by remodeling, adding the right pieces to the picture or simply because you are you and certain clothes or accesories just look great with your natural style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment