24/06/2014

Dress Up





Pictures by: Jelmer Steenhuis
I just found this webshop where you can find amazing dresses for a good price. I started off way to enthusiastic, with 5 dresses in my shopping bag. Since I didn't know if the shop delivered quality clothing, I decided to start with ordering just one dress and see if it was to my liking before ordering more.
To my surprise the package was delivered faster than I expected! So what did I get­? I ordered a silver dress that's perfect to wear to my holiday evening party´s! I Didn't find the right shoes yet or any other accessories to complement the dress, but I couldn't wait to tell you about this webshop and show you the dress. So here it is!
The fabric of the dress is of a fine quality for the price you pay. The model of the dress is very flattering, so in those aspects the dress isn't disappointing at all. I was hoping this dress looked more goddess-like, instead of this bombshell look. The dress is very feminine and sexy, but with my figure the effect of the dress is a bit too much for what I had in mind. I could've known beforehand how it looked on me with my blond hair and full figure. I fell prey to wishful thinking. I hope that by adding the right shoes and wearing natural lipstick, the bombshell effect will be toned down.
So, what do you think of this look so far? If you would wear this dress will it have the same effect?

Dress: vlabellondon // Buy here


No comments:

Post a Comment