20/12/2013

Party Chic Nails

With the holidays to come, golden glitters had to be in te picture. I created these simple black, golden party nails, inspired by black caviar and champagne.

(If you are a beginner and you don't know how Pink Gellac works, I advise to read my blog about french maicure first. You can find it here: http://laundrychemistry.blogspot.nl/2013/09/about-my-nails.html)


After making my nails ready and after bringing on the basecoat:

1. I started with a single thin layer of the (beautiful) black polish from Pink Gellac. The polish doesn't need to be totally opaque, because you will work on that later. Let it harden under the uv-light.




2. After the previous step, I applied the golden polish with a small brush. (I didn't bring it on at the tip of the nails.) Then you can sprinkle the wet polish with some extra glitters. You can remove the spilled glitters and polish with a cotton bud before you let it harden under the uv-light.

Redo step 2 so that the nails, with exception of the tip, are fully covered by glitters.


3. As the last step you can perfect the tip of the nail by aplying some extra black polish with a small brush. Let it harden on under the uv-light and finish it with the top coat.




pictures by: Jelmer Steenhuis



Black polish: Pink Gellac color 120 Beautiful Black
Golden polish: Pink Gellac color 130 Luxury Gold

You can buy the beautiful colors of nail polish and more high quality nail products from Pink Gellac here: https://www.pinkgellac.nl/



No comments:

Post a Comment