31/12/2013

Wishing you...




With a party look, party styled nails are a must! So I got my Pink Gellac collection again to create something festive.

For this creation I used 3 different colors. I started with 2 thin layers of white polish. After that I used a thin layer of silver polish followed by 2 thin layers of gold. This I did because the silver and golden polish are a bit see-through when you apply very thin layers. It gives a beautiful effect to the nails and the white polish underneath makes it lighten up.


White polish: Pink Gellac color 101 
Silver polish: Pink Gellac color 129 Fabulous Silver
Golden polish: Pink Gellac color 130 Luxury Gold

You can buy the beautiful colors of nail polish and more high quality nail products from Pink Gellac here: https://www.pinkgellac.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment