27/05/2014

Bridal Update





Pictures by: Jelmer Steenhuis
Spring and summer are the most popular seasons for marriage. Obviously, because nobody wants to marry in rainy weather. One of my friends will get married in September. I know it´s far away but I like to think ahead about my options. So here is my first bridal guest update. Maybe you wil be a guest on a wedding soon and you can use this as an inspiration.
I used a dress from Addy van den Krommenacker designed for Steps. This one is from the Cristmass collection. I think it's from 2 years ago.
The dress has a soft nude tone, because of this the dress is perfect to wear for a wedding. The long, silk tailored blazer, tones down the glitter effect from the dress. Combined with nudepink heels and a redbrown leather clutch for a refined dressed-up effect.

Dress: Addy for Steps
Long tailored blazer: From a Bridal shop + DIY
Pumps: Dicapolavori // Buy here
Belt and bag: Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment