14/05/2014

Need a Brush?


pictures by: Jelmer Steenhuis
Hair is very important to (almost) every woman. There are a lot of different styles, colors and ways of wearing hair. I think whatever your way of expression is, the look of healthy hair is just the right touch for your hairdo.
To me it is very frustrating when the structure of my hair looks fluffy or static. I have stubborn hair and often try to tame it, without ruining the natural curl. I'm very happy when I find something new that will help me make my hair look less fuzzy.
This is one of my older findings. A good hairbrush. You may not realize this, but a wrong brush can cause lot of damage to your hair. So buying a quality brush is a good investment.
I have tried a lot of different brushes. Brushes with metal or plastic bristles, with hairs of different fabrics, in different shapes and sizes and different qualities. Nowadays I know that I like the simple ordinary brush with plastic pins the most. I have been using this brush for such a long time already that I can't even remember when I bought it. It's so old even the lable wore off.
This brush really helps my hair. It's a good quality brush that won't damage hair by, for example, bad bristles with seams. It uses ion technology. It works by releasing beams that tame frizz and flying hair when brushing, much like a conditioner. It also has seamless bristles, so you don't damage the hair when brushing. Thanks to this my hair is less static and fuzzy, it also gives my hair a little more gloss. Not that it's a miracle tool, but it does help. How much it works is different for each hairtype I believe. A friend of mine has this one too, she has flat hair and the brush had even more effect for her.

Bruch: Braun // Buy here 

No comments:

Post a Comment