26/07/2014

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes




Shoes everywhere! Just love those little artworks on my feet. I saw these when I went sale shopping, I just had to take them with me. I have always had a obsession with good quality shoes and at the moment comfortable shoes are on top of my list. Maybe its because I'm getting a bit older, in my (even) younger years I just bought the shoes when I fell in love with them. If they were my size and made of good fabric, I was sold. My strategy changed quite a bit of the last years. I need my feet, knees, hips and back to last my hole life, so I invest in different kind of shoes. I´m tired of wearing heels ruining my feet so I´m looking for more fashionable lower or flat options. That doesn't mean I don't wear heels at all anymore. No, I just try to find a joining of comfort and beauty. For me shoes need to satisfy me in several conditions. I take more time to feel how the fit of the shoe is for the form of my feet. I don't want to feel too much pressure on the ball of the foot. I feel if I have enough or not too much space left, nor have any pressure on my small toe and I need to feel comfortable when walking in them. I always want real leather or other good quality fabrics. Check, check, check and check.

I Found some beautiful loafers and some solid color blocking heels from Geox.
These both have such soft foot beds, which makes me feel like I´m walking on clouds. The breathing technology Geox is known for is a big plus with the temperatures these days.

Can't wait to show you a outfit post with them.

Are you also a shoe lover? What are you're contents when shoe shopping?


Shoes: Both are from Geox. Found these bargains at the Bijenkorf

No comments:

Post a Comment