29/07/2014

Summer Skin Care




I was looking for facial skin care and sun protection for summer. I think self care is very important and a good skin is the base of your look so it is very important that you use good products for your skin. I finally found the perfect product for my face. To me this product has it all. It's made for a sensitive skin, it strengthens and relaxes the skin and makes it less sensitive. This product is made to moisturize your skin. My skin often gets dry in summer so it can use some extra moisturizing. It has a mild fresh sent and feels very soft to your skin. It also is parabens (chemical preservatives) free, which I think is a big plus. I don't make it a big don't, but I prefer natural far over chemical products. As if this isn't enough, this product has sun protection Spf 25. Perfect! This product is more expensive than the skin care I used before, but not overpriced. I think this product is more than worth the price.

Is skin care as much important to you as it is to me?



Day Crème: Vichy Aqualia Thermal uv // Bought this product at the pharmacy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment