07/07/2014

Sun Protection




 I love the Summer and the sun, but I don´t want to have hair as rope or have a wrinkled dry skin after this season. So I make sure I protect my hair and skin by anointing my skin and spraying my hair every morning of a sunny day after showering with sun protection.
 Don't feel bad about investing in a good product, the technology changes and products are getting better. The skin is a very important part of your body that needs protection and attention.
 This product I discovered lately. It's perfect for body and hair. It contains an anti-aging vitamine complex. The bottle is easy to take with you in your bag for a unexpected sunny day thanks to the size. Since the weather can be quite unpredictable it's always a good thing to carry with you. For my face I´m still looking for a perfect sun protection, but for now I just mix this product with my day creme. It has a matte finish. Also it smells good and feels great! Tip: for real sunbathing use a higher factor.


Sun protection oil: Payot // Buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment